Window City’s Spring 2022 News | Home Windows & Doors
April 15, 2022
There’s a lot of buzz around the GTA these days as life slowly gets back to pre-pandemic activity. At Window City, we are constantly evolving our manufacturing processes behind the scenes to provide our customers with the latest in energy efficiency and top-notch home windows and doors. As we welcome spring there are many news-worthy updates we want to share with you about home windows, company news and event updates!
The National Home Show is back in a BIG way! Join us at North America’s largest display of innovative products, new ideas & great deals for all things home & garden. See our newest home window and door products and meet one of our representatives. The show runs from Friday, April 15th to Sunday, April 24th, 2022. Find us at Booth #1618. Location: Enercare Centre, at Toronto Exhibition Place. 100 Princes’ Blvd Unit 1. See you at the show! Click Here to purchase tickets.
Spring is known as the season of cleaning, and for good reason, a lot can happen to your windows and doors during the past winter or summer seasons. An annual check-up is necessary during spring.
Window City has you covered don’t miss our “Expert-Approved Spring Hacks” and let’s make your home sparkle like new!
• What is the best temperature for cleaning windows?
• Spring Inspection for windows and doors
Home Window Spring Hacks 2022
• How to clean double hung windows
• How to remove and clean your window screens
• Game Changer: The most powerful cleaning solution for all the glass in your home
• The magic two step spring cleaning process for sparkling windows – or Two Step spring magic cleaning tip for shiny windows
• How to clean dark window frames
Patio Door Spring Hacks 2022
• 5 Minute Hack to Patio door screen trouble shooting or Patio door screen trouble shooting – how to remove jammed dirt build up
• Saving the birds: using stickers so birds don’t fly onto glass
• Make sure fixed patio door panels are locked in place
• Inspect caulking around doors and windows
Entry Door Spring Hacks 2022
• Inspect all screws and hinges at the beginning of the season
• Fix your front door chipped paint in 24 hrs
• Dust repellent for entry doors or Prevent entry door dust from forming
Our newest Window & Door Consumer book is hot off the press. Our latest catalogue features all of the updated product collections.
See the latest window designs in our Heritage Collection, Classic Collection, and Heritage Maximum. The Ultra Patio Doors, sliding and swing collections. As well as Classic and Lifetime Entry Door Collections
The home window and doors collections have new 2022 customization options. Click Here to see all of the new colour combinations, hardware, grilles and glass options
Window City is celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2022. Founded in 1992, Window City remains committed to providing customers with the most energy-efficient, top-quality home windows and doors in Canada. Voted best in class by the many local organizations and Consumer’s Choice Awards: IGMA, FGIA, BiLD, Save on Energy, Fenestration Canada, CSA Group, National Fenestration Rating Council, Vaughan Chamber of Commerce, Vaughan Citizen – Readers Choice Award, Canadian Window and Door Manufacturers Association, Windoor North America – James Parker Best Booth Award, NFRC, Window & Door – Crystal Achievement Award, National Window Wise Certification Program, and Greater Toronto Home Builders’ Association.
We first opened our doors in 1992 with a small 6000sqft space manufacturing home windows. We are a 4th generation company in the window industry. Our company is privately owned and located in Vaughan, Ontario where we operate a state-of-the-art windows and doors manufacturing facility totaling 400,000 sq. ft. Window City is a window company that has one of the best warranties in the industry plus our dealers offer customer support and service that are unrivaled in the industry.
For over 30 years, Window City has been Canada’s premier home window and door manufacturer; known for excellence, innovative design, superb craftsmanship, state-of-the-art technology and reliable delivery.